Hey babies, I’ve been MIA yet again, what’s new? I’m actually really excited to share the next couple of posts with you all; starting with today’s post on my April Goals.
For starters, Happy Monday! I love a new week, new month, new year… you get it. I spent the majority of March with incredible people, doing a lot of fun things and working really hard. The only problem is, I haven’t been sleeping, I’ve been kind of stressed out, and I think I’m 100% dehydrated LOL. The goals I am looking to achieve for the month of April are all centered around nourishing my mind, body and spirit; I’ll get to those in a second!
A wise man recently enlightened me on the difference between being a Spectator vs. a Player. Needless to say, I have spent a majority of my life being rather careful. I play things safe, I abide by all of the rules, and I am happy doing just that. Can anyone say SPECTATOR PROBLEMSSS!?
I promised myself that this year would be the year where I’d be fearless, free and HAPPY. Lucky me, I have been the happiest I’ve been in years…but I’ve still been playing it kind of safe. So for starters, I am learning how to let go. Let go of being scared, let go of not trusting people, let go of control, let go of wondering WTF I am doing with my life, etc. I’ve decided I need to jump in the pool before I dip my little baby toes in the water.
This is life, being afraid to fail is not an option for me anymore. It is what it is and it will be what it will be. That uncomfortable feeling, that lack of control…that needs to be my sweet spot now. I urge all of you to find the power within you to really feel that exhilarating feeling of finding comfort in being uncomfortable. It’s going to change your life.
See my APRIL GOALS below and be sure to keep me posted on yours via the comments section below or via email.
The boring ones:
- Drink more water, LOTS OF IT.
- Take all my vitamins, FUN TIMES.
- Eat something green everyday, YUCK.
- Cut the caffeine, WHAT?
The fun ones:
- Do something that scares me, ONCE A WEEK (done and done).
- See new places I’ve been wanting to see, WEEKEND ONE DOWN (blog post to come).
- STOP obsessing over what’s happening in my life and be grateful for each and every moment, STRAIGHT LIFE INSPO.
- Create rituals with people I want to spend time with, MORNING YOGA ANYONE? MONDAY NIGHT DINNER? THURSDAY HIKE?
- And lastly, a really personal goal that probably means the most to me right now: learning to trust in the timing of my life…knowing that everyone is on their own wave and that in time what’s meant to come together always will. YEA, YOU’RE WELCOME, AMERICA. THAT’S GOLD.