Happy March! I wanted to share a few random facts about me for those of you who are new to ULTRAGOLDENLOVE! Check them out below 🙂
- I have a morning routine that never changes. I wake up, check my phone (I rarely hit the snooze button), wash my face, brush my teeth, and do EVERYTHING before I get dressed. I get dressed RIGHT before I walk out the door.
- I love chocolate covered strawberries. My favorite thing to do while I’m at the mall is go by the Godiva store and buy milk chocolate covered strawberries so I can shop and eat. LOL. Best part about all of this – my boyfriend brought 4,356 (lol) chocolate covered strawberries to a family BBQ over the summer and I was SO excited. Maybe too excited.
- I won Best Hair in high school but lately my hair game has been lacking so I ordered Cocoa Locks chocolate milkshakes. I’ll keep you posted 🙂
- I have a Master’s in Public Policy from Pepperdine – Pepperdine was always a dream of mine growing up—I remember riding in the backseat of my parent’s car on our way to the beach…I always knew I’d end up there sooner or later.
- I am a total yoga enthusiast. Nothing beats the acro-yoga class I recently took. I highly suggest you try it – especially if you can do it with your S.O.! I also love a good high intensity work out. I never used to do any weight lifting, etc. until I started dating a TRUE athlete. This changed my whole body. In less than a month of him training me, I see and FEEL results that I’ve never seen or felt before.
- My room is my favorite place in my house, mainly because it’s painted all white and everything in my room screams “tranquility.” I keep my room clean almost always and I find sanctuary between those four white walls.
- My mom is half Argentinian/half Italian and my dad is half Egyptian/half Armenian. My mom was born in Buenos Aires, Argentina and my dad was born in Cairo, Egypt. I am Egyptian-Argentinian-Armenian-Italian. Between my parents there are six languages and I speak ONE – ENGLISH.
- I taught a college course when I was 25 years old at a University and it showed me how much I truly love being a teacher—in any capacity—especially to college freshman. Another thing it taught me – I love to learn, I learned every day while teaching.
- I’m a girl’s girl through and through. I live for girl power – whether it’s a Spice Girls concert or women empowering women at a conference…I’m here for it.
- My drink of choice is always rosé. I’m pretty sure it will never change.
- I went to Miami last December and I swear my life changed forever. Greatest vacation of all time.
- I love interior design – I can’t wait to design my own home. CA has no idea what he’s in store for.