We are halfway through the year and I set some “simple resolutions” that I could keep all year long. I wanted to let you know how I’ve done so far (LOL don’t judge me)
- Work on my posture. MUST work on this – such a small but BIG change.
- Start applying eye cream before bed. I do this…sometimes.
- Quality over quantity. This is something I 100% need to work on – especially when it comes to spending time.
- Add veggies to each meal. I am not bad at this! I have started adding mushrooms, broccoli (yuck) and asparagus to a lot of my meals!
- Try one new workout class each month. OKAY STRAIGHT SLACKING ON THIS ONE. So I guess that means I’ll just try SIX new workout classes in June? LOL
- Add SPF and moisturizer to face daily. I’m on it!
- Give up tech for an hour before bed. I have been pretty good about this, I bought 5 new books and I spend every night (and some mornings) reading before bed.
- Look at my bank statement once a week. Yes! Check!
- Take daily vitamins and a probiotic. I was doing this until I realized my vitamins might be giving me anxiety – so vitamins are on pause for now.
- Watch TV shows that teach you something. Leave it to CA when it comes to this one – my documentary connoisseur – he has me watching the most interesting documentaries, I swear. And it’s great because learning something versus watching reality TV is crucial to my development and growth as I get older.
How are your 2018 resolutions coming along? XO