I am thankful ALL DAY EVERY DAYYY but I truly enjoy this holiday the most. It’s not about presents, fashion, resolutions etc. Its just about being with family and friends, showing gratitude, being present and EATING LOL. I feel VERY blessed this year, it’s been a very challenging year for me and I’m still very grateful. I think it’s important to see your biggest challenges as a time where you can reflect, learn, and most importantly, GROW. With that being said, I wanted to share a few things I’m thankful for:
- My family – they’ve shown me what unconditional love is and will always be
- My friends – who have stuck by my side regardless of the ups and downs of my life
- CA – he’s reminded me to stay encouraged and strive to be better everyday
- God – he’s shown me so much this year and he’s forced me to grow in the best way possible
- The little things – my morning routine, hiking, yoga, laughing until my stomach hurts, baking, learning how to cook
- My puppies – Bentley (who we lost earlier this year, our first family dog and angel baby), Bugatti (my picket fence patrol baby) and Ryder (my very own baby, the first of many fur babies of my own)
- My blog – and everyone who I’ve met (and some who I haven’t yet)…this community is incredible and I’m so grateful to anyone who actually cares and takes the time to be invested in the little things I do. I truly enjoy this part of my life and I love being a part of something so positive. Lastly, to the brands who send me products even though my following isn’t 500K LOL – it means so much to me. Thank you to Charme Silkiner, Rebecca Torres Jewelry, Gold Belly, Sound Tea, Rebody Korea, Gleam, Jord Watches, and Four Sigmatic to name a few! I appreciate you more than you’ll ever know!